Why work for Citirecruit?
If someone is not succeeding, no one is succeeding – join an ambitious team that triumphs together.
From the way we value our people, to the way we do business, Citirecruit is exceptional.
A clear & transparent path with internal opportunities.
Training & Development:
Whatever you bring to the Citirecruit family, you'll take part in and benefit from our internal Training and Development programmes, we are fully committed to ensuring all our employees are learning and are being developed, completing the required number of CPD hours each year.
Our rewards are more than just "top biller of the month", we also have a competitive basic salary and a more than generous commission plan. As well as perks like, afternoons out, lunches and Easter egg hunts.
Wellbeing is fundamental to us here at Citirecruit, we actively encourage work life balance and our broad range of benefits ensures you receive rewards that go beyond your basic salary.
Giving back to others:
It is part of our culture and part of us. We encourage our employees to take part and get involved in charity days and even the ones we've held!
- Ability to carry 3 days over to a subsequent year
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days holiday
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- We offer an excellent commission scheme, paying up to 30%
- Smart working available
- Quarterly company days
- Team building activities – Escape Rooms and Ping Pong to name a few.
- Early finish on a Friday
- Birthday off
- 1 paid day off to volunteer/give back to the community
- Christmas do – not like the norm. Christmas 2018 was a trip to Paris with the whole team.
Why not discover what #Life@Citi is really about from our recruiters themselves.
If you want to become a part of the Citirecruit family, please send your CV and cover letter to: Recruitment@citirecruit.co.uk