Chef De Partie
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||Central London, England|
|Position||ChefChef - Chef De Partie|
|Salary||£26000 - £28000 per annum|
Are you looking for a new challenge and would you like to be part of something from the ground up?
My client is looking for an exceptionally strong CDP to assist in the opening and smooth running of the site. The executive chef has a passion for development and is looking for a CDP who loves leading by example, you will have had experience in training and supervising junior chefs and love to see them flourish in your kitchen.
We require a CDP who:
* No less than 1 year as a CDP in a similar supervisory role or where you have been responsible for a section
* Have experience in working within high-end restaurants (rosette, Michelin or VERY good gastro's will be considered)
* Passionate for food and delivering amazing service
* Organised, an excellent communicator, excellent attention to detail
What you would be doing on a weekly basis:
* Assisting the Executive chef in the effective and efficient organisation, supervision and control of the kitchen operation.
* Preparing, cooking and portioning of all dishes to meet standards of quality and quantity.
* Maintaining the standards of personal appearance, cleanliness and hygiene within the kitchen areas.
* To communicate, liaise and maintain working relationships with the restaurant manager, waiting staff and the rest of the kitchen team.
* Helping to ensure a safe environment for both staff and guests and adhering to the company's health and safety policy and procedures.
What my client will offer:
* Extensive training
* Competitive salary
* Paid holiday
* Meal on duty and staff discounts
How to apply?
* If you're someone who is good with people, knows how to give a great service, we want to hear from you. Send across a copy of your CV with your contact details enclosed. One of our consultants will call you to discuss the position in more detail.