Restaurant & Bar Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||South England , England|
|Position||Front of HouseFront of House - General Assistant|
|Salary||Up to £23000 per annum|
- One Michelin & Three AA Rosette starred restaurant with beautiful settings at the relaxed & elegant atmosphere is looking for Restaurant & Bar Manager.The place is run by Executive Chef with the brigade of talented chefs which create delicious seasonal dishes crafted from local ingredients, enhanced by wines of the world expertly matched by our sommelier to achieve an impressive dining experience to remember.We look for Manager which has:
Benefits for a Manager:
- Genuine Interest in people.
- Managerial or supervisory experience in a Manager role at a 4 star/2 AA Rosette level.
- Passion for delivering exceptional guest service.
- Great knowledge of and a passion for food and drink.
- The ability to work under pressure and to multi-task.
- Proven team leadership skills.
- Immaculate presentation and grooming.
- Strong eye for detail.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Confidence, initiative and 'Exclusive' personality.
- Computer literacy.
Do you feel like this position is right for you, don't wait and apply today!We are waiting for you!
- Incentive Plan
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty
- Complimentary car parking
- Perkz discount scheme
- Discounted room nights across all Exclusive Hotels and Venues
- Discounts on food and beverage across all Exclusive properties