2nd Line I.T Support Engineers - £24,000 / £30,000
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||City of London, London|
|Area||Central London, England|
|Salary||£24000 - £30000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
- An experienced, and talented engineer who is looking to take the next step in their career.
- Be a logical troubleshooter with common sense
- Be able to communicate well with clients and colleagues alike
- Be a real team player with empathy for clients and colleagues alike
- Be able to work under pressure and on your own initiative
- Be willing to go the extra mile for our clients without being asked
- Willing to be part of the out of hours on-call rota
- Smart both mentally and in physical appearance
- Fluent English speaking.
- MCITP level, or willing to prove ability to support at this level from previous or current position
- Support of MS Office - all versions.
- Knowledge of Antivirus applications.
- Knowledge of Backup applications.
- Windows 7/8/10 Operating systems.
- Active Directory administration & Support
- 365 Exchange Online
- Wireless Configuration & Support
- Firewall and Router administration
- Advanced networking and connectivity skills
- Server Support & Administration
- Exchange migrations to 365 and configuration
It would also be nice if you had some experience in
- Higher level understanding of networking (VLANs, switch configurations, etc)
- PowerShell scripting
- OSX desktop support
- Web and domain skills including editing DNS records
- Virtualisation technologies (VMWare & Hyper-V)
- Phone system troubleshooting/configuration