Danbro Employment Umbrella
Established in 1999, Danbro is a leading name within the umbrella and contractor accounting market. Our Employment Umbrella is perfect for those who want the flexibility of working on temporary assignments, while keeping the benefits of employment. We remove the hassle of managing your payroll or accounts, while ensuring you’re paid accurately and on time.
How does our Umbrella work?
- Your agency helps to place you on a contract with an end client, and you register with Danbro Employment Umbrella as our ‘employee’.
- You carry out work for your end client and log your hours (and expenses if allowable) with us.
- We invoice your agency with details of the work or services you’ve carried out.
- Your agency receives funds from your end client and forwards them to us.
- We take care of all deductions for Income Tax, Employee’s NI and Employer’s NI, and pay them to HMRC.
- We deduct our margin to cover the administration of employment and any contributions e.g. pension/holiday pay, and we pay you.
Why choose Danbro?
- Industry experts with almost 20 years’ experience.
- Accredited by IPSE, FCSA.
- Regulated by CIMA, we only provide 100% compliant advice.
- Our flexible solutions include statutory payments, insurances, and access to a free introductory consultation with our Independent Financial Adviser.
Call us today for a free consultation and calculation of your take home pay