Waiter / Waitress
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||City of London, London|
|Area||Central London, England|
|Position||Front of HouseFront of House - Waiter|
|Salary||Up to £10 per hour|
Looking for front of house staff for a number of permanent roles in bars and restaurants in london.
Pay rate £10.20 per hour plus tronc
The successful candidates must:
- Be reliable, great team players with excellent performance in customer service and organization skills
- Be able to communicate with confidence, with a good standard of English
- Have a great eye for detail and exemplary personal presentation
- Be able to adapt to quickly changing situations
- Show genuine commitment to the job and team
Successful applicants WILL enjoy:
- A competitive salary, paying at least the London Living Wage (£10.20), with additional weighting dependant on the position and experience.
- Sales incentives
- Immediate start
- Working in the prestigious London cultural venue
- Weekly pay
- Free meals during your shifts
- Fun & friendly working environment
- Your Birthday Day off paid
- 50% discount on food at all Company of Cooks Venues
- Full on the job training
- Regular social events
- Wine , Cocktail , best coffee training courses
- Cross training in other departments / venues as well as opportunity of events work and other central London locations
- Development opportunities around the company